VTLP model stows 4″ from the wall
The VT21 vesa compatible innovative workspace is an excellent choice for areas that require both a low profile workstation and ergonomics, such as healthcare corridors in medical clinics, hospitals, surgery centers, and emergency rooms. The stowed depth of this custom adjustable flat panel mount can help maintain adequate hallway space to comply with fire codes. The VT21 low profile flat panel mount also provides secure cable management is available in three models:
- VTLP Low Profile stows 4″ (10 cm) from the wall.
- VT21 with tilt and swivel monitor stows 5.5″ (14 cm) from the wall.
- VTTM Tandem Arm extends 28″, tandem arms swivel 180° and unit stows 7″ (17.8 cm) from wall.
See below for configuration options.
True sit-stand mount with built-in work surface and keyboard tray
All VT21 models raise and lower 21″ (53.3 cm) with smooth, easy movement. They have locking lift assist which secures the units at any point in the range of motion. These mounts are comfortable, ergonomic workstations.
- WorkSurface Tray has a generous surface area for charting, mousing and scanning.
- Keyboard Tray is stowed inside the WorkSurface Tray, so it’s out of the way when not in use.
- Keyboard Tray adjusts to positive, negative and neutral tilt for your ergonomic comfort.
“The doctor noticed the stowed unit didn’t stick out any farther than the hand sanitizer.”
|Finish:||Powder coated gloss white*|
|Weight capacity:||10-25 lbs (4.5-11.3 kg)|
|Vertical adj. range:||21” (53.3 cm)|
|Stowed depth:||VT21: 5.5″ (14 cm)
VTLP Low Profile: 4″ (10 cm)
VTTM Tandem Arm: 7″ (17.8 cm)
|VT21: 17″ (43 cm)
VTLP Low Profile: 17″ (43 cm)
VTTM Tandem Arm: 28″ (71 cm)
|Horizontal swivel:||Tandem Arm only: 180° at mount|
|Monitor rotation:||VT21: 360°
VTTM Tandem arm: 360°
|Monitor tilt:||VT21: 50°
Tandem arm: 50°
|VESA interface:||75mm and 100mm|
*Available in 5 standard and 9 custom colors.
Call for information.
Standard wall mount, monitor tilt, Flip-up keyboard tray.
Standard wall mount, monitor tilt, WorkSurface keyboard tray.
VT21 with low profile monitor mount, no monitor tilt, Flip-up keyboard tray.
VT21 with low profile monitor mount, no monitor tilt, WorkSurface keyboard tray.
VT21 on extended arms, monitor tilt, Flip-up keyboard tray.
Track and track adapters sold separately.
VT21 on extended arms, monitor tilt, WorkSurface keyboard tray.
Track and track adapters sold separately.
The VTLP is an excellent choice for areas that require a low profile workstation such as hospital corridors. The stowed depth can help maintain adequate hallway space to comply with fire codes.
This model provides 180° of horizontal swivel at the wall mount. Ideal for patient rooms, the VT21 Tandem Arm swivels 180° from the wall, enabling caregivers to rotate the unit to share information with patients and family members.
The VT21 mounts flat against the wall and has an extended depth of 17″ (43 cm). With a monitor and keyboard its stowed depth is 5.5″ (14 cm). The monitor rotates, swivels and tilts for ergonomic viewing.
All VT21 models raise and lower 21″ (53.3 cm) with smooth, easy movement. They have locking lift assist which secures the units at any point in the range of motion. These mounts are comfortable and ergonomic workstations.
The VT21 workstation has internal cable management that creates a neater appearance, protects wires and simplifies cleaning. Machined from strong billet aluminum, the unit is powder coated for a durable, lasting finish. ICW mounts are designed, engineered, manufactured and hand-assembled with complete attention to detail. The VT-21 will provide years of dependable service.
- The VT21 workstation stows very compactly.
- The unit supports up to 25 lbs (11.3 kg).
- The workstation provides true Sit-Stand capability.
- The VT21 Tandem Arm swivels 180° from the wall mount.
- Internal cable management protects wires from damage and simplifies cleaning.
- The VT21 workstation is machined out of billet aluminum for strength and durability.
- Heavy-duty internal and external components provide years of uninterrupted service.
- The arm is powder coated for a tough, lasting finish that stands up to heavy use and rigorous disinfecting.
- Available in 14 popular powder coated finishes to match your décor.
- Engineered, manufactured and hand assembled in the U.S.A. to ensure unsurpassed quality, workmanship and dependability.