Protective mount for small form-factor computers
Sleek, sturdy case protects and conceals components
- Holds a wide range of small form-factor computers that are compatible with 75 mm or 100 mm vesa patterns.
- Fits small form-factor computers up to 8” wide x 9” high x 2” deep (20.3 cm x 22.8 cm x 5 cm).
- Cover swings open and lifts off for easy access to interior components, simplifying hardware installation and maintenance.
- Case secures with an easy-access hand knob or a theft-resistant fastener with special key.
- Cables are neatly stowed inside the case and exit through either top or bottom wire ports.
- Ventilation ports on each side prevent overheating of internal components while protecting them from liquids such as cleaning sprays.
- Vesa plate attaches to the CPU12 case using a keyhole connector. To remove the small form-factor computer from the case, simply disconnect cables and lift the computer up and out. No tools are necessary.
For more information about the NEW CPU12, please contact your ICW representative or call one of our product specialists at 1-800-558-4435.